Alliance Environmental technicians are highly-trained in using heat treatment for pest control. Heat treatment is an effective, safe, and environmentally friendly alternative to fumigation that can be used for entire structures, confined areas or localized spot treatments. It utilizes clean, dry, odorless heat instead of chemicals to kill mold, termites and bacteria and improve the indoor air quality.
Customers prefer the heating process for a number of reasons:
- Convenience – typically takes eight hours or less, no need to move out
- Large, heat sensitive objects like TVs, stereos and computers are protected by special thermal blankets. Items such as plants, artwork, candles, plastics, software, DVDs and CDs are temporarily removed from the treatment area.
- No chemicals used – non-toxic and odorless, so technicians can enter and monitor treatment areas
- The only non-chemical method to successfully treat entire structures
- Single application can complete the job if heated to appropriate levels and held for the proper amount of time
- Structure is safe to enter immediately after treatment
- No bagging of food
- Not harmful to people or pets
- No harmful residues to contaminate the air or surfaces
- Reduces odors from a variety of sources including mold, fungus, new construction, etc.
- Improved air quality – the affected structure can be dried and air quality improved
- Save money / reduced time – common walls can be treated; especially beneficial in multi-dwelling units
- Increases value – a healthier environment to live or work in
- Versatile – can be used to treat an entire structure or target specific areas