Alliance Environmental handles demolition ranging from retail and commercial buildings, strip malls, multi-story buildings to residential homes. Working with Alliance ensures extensive planning goes into every structural demolition project. Our services include:
- Conducting a thorough review of the structure and its architectural plans
- Touring the area, examining the support structure of the building as thoroughly as possible
- Selecting the right equipment to be used based on the construction indicated for the project
- Designing a three-dimensional model of the structure (if needed) by the demolition contractor to make sure the take down is conducted as planned. Steel cables may be used to make sure that columns are supported if there are other buildings nearby.
- Salvaging items such as copper wire, insulation, furnishings and lighting that can be reused before the structure is demolished. Glass is often removed from windows to prevent dangerous shattering during the residential demolition process.
- Handling all common safety precautions associated with structural demolition.
- If the building contains asbestos, then structural demolition cannot occur until it has been safely removed, otherwise the fibers will be released into the air, causing harm to those demolishing the building.
- Conducting vibration prediction, vibration monitoring, noise monitoring, structural inspections and project photography as needed
- Coordinating and handling site clearing, including recycling of construction debris whenever possible