As one of the most knowledgeable environmental contractors in California, Alliance Environmental provides its clients with 50+ years of combined experience in removal and remediation procedures. Our team of experts is focused on:
- Alliance Environmental Group meets all OSHA and EPA guidelines. We determine if it’s possible to remain in the facility during abatement procedures, while guaranteeing the safety of every occupant.
- Competitive pricing
- By keeping overhead to a minimum, we offer a more affordable pricing structure than our competitors.
- A rapid return to the use of your site is a primary goal.
- Minimal disturbance
- All efforts to avoid interruption and to allow you to continue normal activities are taken wherever possible and safe.
- We respect and take every step to maintain a low profile and safeguard your privacy.
- Because we guarantee our superior service even in emergencies, Alliance will have a crew on your site within hours – day or night.
- Our team is committed to finding your most cost-effective solutions.
Alliance Environmental also offers a hands-on training course on dealing with asbestos, lead and mold issues for insurance adjusters. The training is certified by the Department of Insurance and takes place at our onsite facility in Azusa, California.