Hazardous Waste Disposal
Managing hazardous waste materials is an environmental and legal challenge. At Alliance Environmental, we utilize sophisticated remediation technologies while relying on our experience and comprehensive understanding of current regulations to get your property back to its original condition quickly, safely and effectively. We are compliant with OSHA, Medical Waste Management Act and federal health and safety codes for bio, toxic and hazardous materials
Our Trauma Event Cleaners undergo extensive training in order to properly clean up and remove hazardous waste and make sure there is no exposure to bio hazards, which can cause numerous diseases and medical conditions. The odors and wastes can range from mildly threatening to extremely deadly in residential, vehicle, commercial and industrial environments. Our cleaners are also trained in the use of proper personal protective equipment to ensure their personal safety.
Alliance offers a full range of services for the management of bio, toxic and hazardous materials, including:
- Site remediation
- Trauma site and crime scene decontamination and remediation
- Assisting in chemical analysis
- Assistance with identification
- Obtaining toxic, bio and hazardous storage or consolidation
- Assistance with required profile sheets and paperwork
- Adhere to strict abatement protocols, standards and procedures.
- All bio-hazardous waste is disposed through a federally licensed waste company