Methamphetamine Lab Cleanup
Alliance Environmental adheres to all local, state and federal regulatory rules, and uses OSHA- approved procedures and EPA guidelines for a one-stop solution, including post-sampling to obtain a Certificate of Fitness. The cleaners at Alliance Environmental Group are compliant with the California Department of Health Services, OSHA and existing regulatory agencies.
Methamphetamine, or “meth,” labs are a hazardous clean-up mess that are costly and require professional remediation due to the number of health hazards created by these illegal drug labs. Different chemicals or “recipes” are used for making meth, and they may include common household chemicals. However, the poor handling and disposal of these chemicals, as well as mixing incompatible compounds, can create hazards.
Hazardous chemicals can be formed during the “cooking” process, and contaminate a property after cooking meth. Carpeting, wallboard, ceiling tile, or fabric may absorb spilled or vaporized chemicals. Furniture or draperies may become contaminated. Outdoor disposal sites may also require evaluation and cleanup.
We offer a full range of services for the management of bio, toxic and hazardous materials, including:
- Site remediation
- Assisting in chemical analysis
- Assistance with identification
- Obtaining toxic, bio and hazardous storage or consolidation
- Assistance with required profile sheets and paperwork
- Adhere to strict abatement protocols, standards and procedures.
- All bio-hazardous waste is disposed through a federally licensed waste company