TEAM HEAT jobs
completed to date
Alliance Team Heat completes more heat treatment work than any other company in the State of California — over 160 jobs every month. Our crews are comprised of the most experienced technicians in the field who employ a non-chemical, non-toxic alternative to the harsh chemicals associated with fumigation.
Why Team Heat?
- Trucks and technician uniforms display ‘Team Heat’ so there is no indication of pest or other property issues.
- No large fumigation hoses. Just a regular sized electric cord.
- High-rise building capabilities up to 30 flights.
- Option for us to power the job with our own generators.
- We work with most large pest control companies in the state of California.
- Technicians remain on-site during the entire process monitoring heat levels.
All jobs are documented in real-time with a computer that logs temperatures and provides the printout of the actual temperatures that were achieved throughout the job. Clearance of projects is available through independent third-party inspection companies.
At a Glance Division Overview
Team Heat Services
Using ThermaPureHeat® treatment and Thermal Remediation® to eliminate mold, bacteria, viruses, insect vectors, odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
We introduce a clean, dry heat into the structure, gradually increasing and maintaining the temperature to ensure a complete kill.
Same day, chemical-free solution that complies with all OSHA and environmental laws and guidelines to ensure the safe and effective eradication of bed bugs.
We hired Alliance after water damage and leakage caused wood and floor damage in our home. You destroyed and cleaned up dangerous mold with your Team Heat treatment. The work was done in a reasonably quick way when scheduled and the workers were professional at all times. Testing was done to assure safe results.
Michael S. Fullerton, CA
You guys were very good!