Wednesday’s blog was huge, great thanks to everyone who came over!!

Today your humble blogger is suffering from a terrible cold so here are some quick links that don’t quite qualify for an entire blog post. Hope you feel better than I do!


A property owner in Massachusetts fined tens of thousands for improperly dealing with asbestos shingles, scattering dangerous debris in the neighborhood. Asbestos removal is NOT a DIY project.

To go along with new blood protein tests that might detect mesothelioma early, certain kinds of skin spots may also indicate that asbestos exposure is leading to disease.

A developer in Kansas City has been sentenced to 5 years probation and a $10,000 fine for violating the Clean Air Act over a 5-year period.

Bed Bugs:

Bed bug calls are increasing in Florida and in Pennsylvania, causing locals to wonder: is a tidal wave coming?


A soldier returns from his deployment only to lose his home to a case of toxic Black Mold

Monday, we will be blogging about all those deaths from Meningitis caused by mold contaminated steroid shots. Hopefully by then I will be feeling up to it! Have great weekend!

Wendy Stackhouse is the Online Community Manager and Blogger for Alliance Environmental Group and AirTek. We welcome your comments and questions! For more news and tips or talk to our experts, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! For updates on indoor air challenges, Like us at AirTek on Facebook!