Alliance Environmental Group LLC. is the fastest-growing environmental contractor in California, Arizona and Nevada.
We are looking for individuals ready to build a career in our service areas of demolition, asbestos, lead paint and mold remediation, bed bug eradication, air duct & hood cleaning, and trauma cleanup. We provide on- the-job training, competitive pay and long-term career growth.
Benefits include 401(k), Health, Vision and Dental insurance, Life insurance, Sick Pay and more!
Major Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions):
– Perform removal of asbestos, lead and mold abatement in residential and commercial structures
– Construct negative pressure enclosure for abatement or encapsulation of various hazardous materials
– Responsible for the daily functions of proper abatement in accordance with OSHA, AQMD and other regulatory agencies
– Loading hazardous material onto company trucks
– Asbestos abatement: 1 year (Preferred)
– Asbestos Certification (Preferred)
– Complete Background Check & Drug Test
– Have Knowledge of construction and or demolition (Preferred)
– Reliable Transportation
– Requires local travel within assigned region
– Extensive driving may be required
– Carrying/Lifting: Lifting to 60 lbs.
– Maximum Standing
– Maximum crawling
– Able to use Respirator without obstruction able