Graduates & Students in HVAC are Welcome!!
Benefits include 401(k), Health, Vision and Dental insurance, Life insurance and more!
Acquired by Alliance Environmental Group, Inc. in 2011, AirTek is a state licensed heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) contractor that utilizes state of the art video inspection equipment, including proprietary devises designed by AirTek’s team.
Major Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions):
– Cleaning and restoring ventilation system
– Repair and replace refrigeration, and HVAC equipment
– Drive company vehicle to and from job sites
– Provide efficient, diplomatic, and professional, customer service
– Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by supervisors
– 1 year experience, preferred but NOT required
– Complete Background Check & Drug Test
– HVAC Certified preferred
– Sales experience is a plus
– Good Driving Record
– Customer Service Oriented
– Requires local travel within assigned region
– Extensive driving may be required
Founded in 1990, AirTek Indoor Air Solutions specializes in creating cleaner, healthier, and more energy efficient indoor environments. AirTek is an industry leader in the following service areas:
– HVAC Service, Repair, Retrofit, Design, and Installation
– Commercial, Residential, and Marine Duct Cleaning
– Infection Control
– Kitchen Hood and Bathroom Exhaust Cleaning
– Power Washing
The equipment currently in use includes the following:
– Lloyd’s Robotic; Dryer Duct Inspection (4″ Ducting); Vertical Shaft 300′ System (Large Commercial Buildings)
– Milwaukee Video System (Small 21-foot Probe); Wohler Video Inspection; Lightweight, 55-gallon HEPA Drum Vacuum System
AirTek’s team includes several technicians certified by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) with the prestigious Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS), along with a technician certified as a ventilation inspector (CVI) and ventilation system mold remediator (VSMR)AirTek is also a member of the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association (IKECA), the first trade association for the kitchen exhaust cleaning industry that helps develop definitive standards for cleaning, inspecting, and maintenance of commercial kitchen exhaust systems.