Employment Type: full-time
Benefits include 401(k), Health, Vision and Dental insurance, Life insurance, Sick Pay and more!
Alliance Environmental Group LLC.is the fastest-growing environmental contractor in California. We are looking for individuals ready to build a career on-the-job training, competitive pay and long-term career options.
Major Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions):
– Removal & Install insulation correctly in compliance with state and city code
– Loading and unloading of trucks
– General Clean up
– 1 yr. Experience removing and installing insulation(Preferred)
– Complete Background Check & Drug Test
– Requires local travel within assigned region
– Extensive driving may be required
– Carry/Lift: Lift up to 60 lbs.
– Use Light Weight Equipment
– Stand: Minimal Walking: Crawling Maximum
– Climb and work at heights and in confined spaces
– Repetitive Motion: Use of tools
– Visual Acuity: Able to use Respirator without obstruction