We are looking for a Sales Estimators in San Jose & Santa Rosa Fairfield Area to join our amazing company. As a Sales Estimator, you will market, promote and develop new business accounts in the Construction/Abatement/Remediation Industry. This position will also include managing all self-generated commercial and residential projects as well as potential projects from house accounts and local or corporate marketing department(s). We offer excellent compensation, unlimited commission, and a very attractive benefits package.
Car Allowance, Gas Card, Marketing Card, Smartphone
Benefits: Benefits include 401(k), Health, Vision and Dental insurance, Life insurance and more!
– Market to new/potential customers and acquire new customers
– Maintain relationships with existing customers and drive to and inspect new and existing projects
– Manage existing projects and create new project estimates in Xactimate and internal company CRM.
– Process paperwork and obtain signed contracts for new projects.
– Follow-up on potential projects and Maintain constant communication with customers and company office staff, supervisors and labor department.
– Manage customer requests, issues, complaints, projects including any issues that may arise.
– Schedule inspections with customers and maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, classes and required software training courses
– Maintain certifications required for estimating/managing demo/abatement/remediation projects and perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
– Ability to build long term relationships with customers
– This role is an outbound role and requires local travel within the assigned region
– Solid book of business (Preferred and Highly Desirable)
– Have a clean driving record
– Construction Or Abatement Background preferred
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– The ideal candidate will be people-friendly with strong communication and organizational skills to work well with and build relationships with customers and company office staff, supervisors, and labor department.