– Perform field restoration.
– Ability to perform drywall repair, drywall textures, painting, insulation, carpentry, flooring installation, tile installation
– Loading and unloading of trucks.
– Must Pass Background Check and Drug Test
– Have at least 6 months of experience
– Manual dexterity is needed to perform tasks as well as an ability to lift goods (up to 50 pounds) or materials with or without assistance per OSHA guidelines. Lifting, bending, stretching, climbing stairs, crawling are common activities associated with this position. Potential use of scaffolding and use of common tools (e.g., hammers, drills, saws).
– Use of eye and face protection devices such as masks and respirators.
– Knowledge of water mitigation, abatement, and remediation services is a plus.
– Medical Insurance, Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K