We have received donations from many, many wonderful sponsors and will be updating this post later to let you know what comes in and today we would like to thank…
For helping make this event the most successful EVER!
Would you like to see your company logo on our blog? I will make sure your company gets the recognition it deserves for helping this wonderful organization accomplish its mission! You can still donate until March 9—that’s the day before the event!! We are looking for:
- Vacation and travel – vacation homes, resort/hotel stays, golf or spa packages, airline tickets, cruise tickets, winery/brewery private tours, etc.
- Sports and recreation – golf or tennis packages or equipment, tickets to Chargers or Padres games, fitness club memberships, personal trainer sessions, etc.
- Entertainment – Museum or theme park memberships or tickets, movie tickets, restaurant gift certificates, kids birthday party packages, etc.
- Retail – donations and gift certificates from local and major retailers; electronics such as iPads, laptops, digital cameras; bottles of wine to be used in the “wine bottle grab;” etc.
- Services – maid service, teeth whitening, chiropractor services, accounting/tax services, etc.
Or anything that might help us with the event or add value to our silent auction items! We are happy to accept any and all donations to help this amazing cause!
Contact Matt Teeter at matt.j.teeter (at) gmail (dot) com if you have any items you would like to donate or any other goods or services that could help with the event!
Tickets will be available at the door, but it really helps if we know how many people will be in attendance when we prepare the food—we don’t want to run out of anything! So please do buy your tickets online if you can. Tickets can be purchased HERE!
Let us know you’re coming on the event’s Facebook Page!
Tremendous thanks to everyone who is coming, who has already donated to the silent auction or the event and to those who wish us and the Ronald McDonald House of San Diego well!
Wendy Stackhouse is the Online Community Manager for Alliance Environmental Group and AirTek Indoor Air Solutions. She welcomes your comments! For more news and tips or to ask questions of our experts, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! For updates on indoor air challenges, Like us at AirTek on Facebook!