Lead based paint is a very toxic substance that can cause serious illness in adults and children. Before the 1980’s people did not realize the dangers and health problems possible from the use of lead paints. Now that we are aware of the issues, there are plenty or residential paint removal resources. Lead based paint is highly toxic, and must be removed in a safe fashion so that nobody is harmed.
Lead paint is an extremely toxic substance, as it contains traces of lead that are powerful enough to cause serious illness and numerous other problems in children as well as adults. It was not previously known that lead paint was so toxic, so before the 1980s, lead based paint was often used to paint homes and other buildings both inside and out. Now that we are aware of the fact that lead paint is so dangerous, we have to take steps to remove the lead paint from our homes and other buildings so that no more health problems will occur. Residents of California should choose a licensed and certified lead abatement service contractor for their lead removal needs. The sooner that the lead is removed from the home, the safer the home will become.
Lead removal is absolutely vital. The presence of lead paint in the home is often discovered when it is too late, when children suddenly have elevated blood levels. When a child is discovered to have an elevated blood level, the home is tested for the presence of lead based paint. If toxic lead based paint is actually found within the home, then the children must absolutely be removed from the home until the toxic paint can be manually and safely removed from the home. If you are not sure whether or not your home is safe from the presence of lead based paint, it would be wise to contact a lead abatement program in your area. California lead abatement programs are easy to come by, and will help to make sure that lead removal is in your future if your home is in fact painted using lead based paint.
There are licensed risk assessors and lead inspectors that are trained in helping you determine whether or not your house is a safe place. If your house is not a safe place, then they will help you determine what steps you need to take in order to make your house a safe place for yourself and your family. In many cases, California lead abatement professionals will help you search your home for other causes of illness such as asbestos fibers present in your home because these fibers are extremely toxic and may be causing illness in your family.
If you believe that there may be lead in the paint in your home, contacting a California lead abatement professional is one of the best things that you can do to keep your home safe and your family protected.
If you suspect lead-based paint in your home or office, Alliance offers…
- Proper containment and removal
- Thorough site decontamination
- Lawful disposal
- If lead-based paint needs to be tested, we will refer you to a list of certified labs