Air Duct Cleaning jobs
completed to date
Air Duct Cleaning
AirTek — a division of Alliance — is an Energy Star Partner and member of the Green Mechanical Council and the Indoor Air Quality Association. In addition, we adhere to all industry standards and recommendations set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA), IKECA and NFPA.
We utilize DuctLink — a software that customizes estimates in order to assign exact materials to projects and prevent incorrect boilerplate verbiage — to ensure all work estimates meet NADCA ACR Standards.
AirTek’s certified technicians utilize state-of-the-art video inspection equipment, including proprietary devices designed by our own team, to clean and handle every type of HVAC system:
- healthcare facilities
Proprietary Inspection Equipment:
- Lloyd’s robotic
- Dryer Duct Inspection (4” ducting)
- Vertical shaft 300’ system (large commercial buildings)
- Residential subterranean duct system (systems built in cement foundations)
- Milwaukee video system (small 21’ foot probe)
- Wohler video inspection
- Lightweight, 55-gallon HEPA drum vacuum system