Infection Control jobs
completed to date
AirTek — a division of Alliance – has extensive experience with infection control projects including constructing all types of containment barriers, monitoring negative air pressure and generating permits at all levels and types.
We employ full-time safety officers/quality controllers to inspect our work and ensure proper setup, including a technician that is Rescue and Assist Certified, Respirator Fit Tested/Certified, Dust Buster Certified and Fire Stopping Install Level 1.
Our infection control team runs through real-life scenarios in our on-site, hands-on training facilities in Los Angeles and San Jose. Learn more about our Department of Insurance certified training facilities to see why organizations trust us to handle all of their infectious control concerns.
We work closely with our customers to:
- conduct an infection control risk assessment
- develop control and safety strategies
- construct a project management plan, including inspections
- coordinate and pull necessary permits
- ensure compliance with all health and safety rules and regulations
- coordinate firewall penetration installations
- inspect fire stopping in compliance with current fire codes