There are different types of toxic black molds that are found indoors.Mold are a type of fungi that can be found indoors and outdoors. Mold grows when warm and humid conditions exist in a environment. Molds product spores and those spores drift into different colonies and form new mold growths. Different people act different when they inhale the spores. For some people, no infection arises, but for others aspergillus spores can grow inside a lung. Aspergillus is a fungus that can be found everywhere. The spores from this fungus is microscopically small and floats in the air. This type of fungus usually affects the lungs and sinuses. Generally people who are living with toxic black mold are exposed to not only mold spores but to mycotoxins. The toxic black mold mycotoxin create irritation to an individual. If there is black mold or any type of mold in your home we advise to remove it quickly. If you do not remove black mold below is a list of symptoms that some individuals may feel:


  • Difficulty breathing – breathlessness or shortness of breath
  • Wheezing
  • Coughing
  • Pulmonary edema – swelling of the lungs
  • Pulmonary hemorrhage – bleeding in the lungs
  • Sore throat
  • Burning sensation of the mouth
  • Bleeding gums
  • Runny nose
  • Itchy nose
  • Stuffy, blocked nose
  • Nose bleeds

At Alliance Environmental, we are California’s Most Experienced and Trusted Remediation Company. Our environmental division specializes in mold removal and use of certain technology to remove mold. Visit our website and like our Facebook Community Page to learn more about our environmental division.