As an alternative to chemicals and in compliance with all state and federal laws, our team uses ThermaPureHeat® to eliminate mold, fungus, mildew, odors and viruses. Our in-house technicians are educated by OSHA authorized trainers on the safe containment, removal and lawful…
Why Is Toxic Mold So Dangerous?
Prolonged exposure to toxic mold can spark health issues. The greater the exposure, the more serious the problem can become. People with mold allergies stand the most significant chance of getting seriously ill from exposure, but anyone can react to mold. Signs and symptoms of toxic mold exposure may include:
- Memory loss
- Mood disorders and irritability
- Aches and pains
Short-term effects of toxic mold exposure will generally resolve when the mold is removed. These symptoms might include watery eyes, skin rashes and other allergy-like side effects. The most worrisome long-term effect of toxic mold exposure is developing mycotoxicosis, or mold poisoning. Symptoms may include rashes, depression and chronic fatigue.