History is in the making with the first rollout of a coronavirus vaccine. While this is a momentous step forward, it is estimated to take many months before we see enough available vaccines for the entire population. It is important that we continue to do our part to slow the continued spread and keep our families, employees, and/or customers safe by continuing to wash our hands, wear a mask around others, and keep high-touch surfaces clean.
At a business, professional deep cleaning and sanitizing can be a time-intensive task due to the number of employees that work in shared spaces and have access to shared equipment, desks, chairs, etc. Working with a professional team like Alliance Environmental ensures proper cleaning and sanitizing with professional-grade products and certified technicians and supervisors that have taken and passed certified courses based on the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control (CDC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and guidance documents. In addition:
• We are compliant with CDC, Department of Health Services, OSHA and existing regulatory agencies
• We are licensed and certified to handle biohazardous waste and removal
• Professional-grade, EPA-approved products are used with an airless sprayer where appropriate and microfiber cleaning cloths
• Our teams use proper PPE on the job site
• On site, we establish a clear zone, a transition zone and an operating zone. This is especially important for infection/contamination control and includes a wash station for decontamination.
Visit our site to learn more about our recommended service protocols and what you can do too. Contact us at 1-877-539-2756 to get on our schedule for cleaning, sanitizing, disinfection, and decontamination of your office or business facility.