Benefits include 401(k), Health, Vision and Dental insurance, Life insurance and more!
Acquired by Alliance Environmental Group, Inc. in 2011, AirTek is a state-licensed heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) contractor that utilizes state of the art video inspection equipment, including proprietary devises designed by AirTek’s team.
Major Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions):
– Reliable, motivated, self-starter who is ready to learn and grow with the division
– Ability to access crawlspaces and attics
– Move and operate duct cleaning equipment and tools with extreme care
– Interact with customers and coworkers on a professional and respectful level
– 1 year experience, preferred but NOT required
– Complete Background Check and Drug Test
– Reliable transportation is a must
– Willing to be cross-trained in commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning, as needed
– Mechanically inclined is a plus
– Requires local travel within assigned region
– Extensive driving may be required
Founded in 1990, AirTek Indoor Air Solutions specializes in creating cleaner, healthier, and more energy-efficient indoor environments. AirTek is an industry leader in the following service areas:
– HVAC Service, Repair, Retrofit, Design, and Installation
– Commercial, Residential, and Marine Duct Cleaning
– Infection Control
– Kitchen Hood and Bathroom Exhaust Cleaning
– Power Washing
The equipment currently in use includes the following:
– Lloyd’s Robotic; Dryer Duct Inspection (4″ Ducting); Vertical Shaft 300′ System (Large Commercial Buildings)
– Milwaukee Video System (Small 21-foot Probe); Wohler Video Inspection; Lightweight, 55-gallon HEPA Drum Vacuum System
AirTek’s team includes several technicians certified by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) with the prestigious Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS), along with a technician certified as a ventilation inspector (CVI) and ventilation system mold remediator (VSMR)AirTek is also a member of the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association (IKECA), the first trade association for the kitchen exhaust cleaning industry that helps develop definitive standards for cleaning, inspecting, and maintenance of commercial kitchen exhaust systems.