Alliance Environmental is an environmental contractor specializing in commercial and residential air duct cleaning, demolition, asbestos, lead paint, mold, and the safe, legal assessment and removal of hazardous materials.
The Asbestos Abatement Supervisor/Foreman will work and supervise asbestos abatement projects, in accordance with government and other regulatory agencies. The Asbestos Abatement Supervisor/Foreman will be fully experienced in all aspects of executing all types of asbestos abatement projects from initial containment to final clearance.
What the Job Entails:
- Supervises and directs the activities of asbestos abatement personnel engaged in removing asbestos from ceilings, walls, floors, and other structures.
- Inspects work site for local, state and federal compliance and confers with industrial hygienists.
- Reviews work orders and requisitions and determine priorities; estimates project completion time; assigns work tasks to field team; inspects completed work projects for conformance with accepted asbestos abatement standards.
- Complete job forms (Waste Manifest, Air Sample Data Sheet, Time Cards, Daily Foreman Activity Report, Material Usage Sheet, etc.)
- This position is an onsite working supervisor and as such, the jobs require the ability to perform work inside areas of varying dimensions and environments for possible extended periods.
- 1 yrs. of experience in the Abatement Industry
- 2-3 years of experience supervising
- Asbestos Supervisor Certification
- Construction field experience or additional experience in related work; lead abatement, restoration or industrial cleaning, is a plus
- Indoor Air Quality Training, OSHA 40 HAZWOPER, OSHA 10/30 Construction Safety is a plus
- Crew Management: 1-2 years
- California Driver’s License, required
- Great Leadership Skills
- Reading and comprehension skills
- Requires local travel within assigned region
- Complete background check and drug test
What We Offer You throughout your career with us
- Company cell phone
- Competitive pay based on performance
- Full benefits include sick days, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more!
- Weekly Pay
- On Going Training
- Carrying/Lifting: Lifting up to 60 lbs
- Standing: Maximum Standing
- Sitting: Minimal
- Walking: Maximum Walking
- Crawling Maximum crawling
- Repetitive Motion: Use of tools
- Visual Acuity: Able to use Respirator without obstruction able view with or without corrective devices
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance