Mold Remediation jobs
completed to date
Alliance provides a chemical-free, odorless heat treatment to rid facilities of mold, fungus, mildew, odors and viruses.
Our in-house technicians are educated by OSHA authorized trainers on the safe containment, removal and lawful disposal of mold at our Department of Insurance certified on-site training facilities.
In situations where water damage has developed over time, we conduct a visual examination of the building and HVAC system, followed by collecting surface and air samplings for analysis by an independent microbial laboratory if needed. We then develop a remediation plan detailing method, scope, time and controls to be used, based on fungus type and location.
Heat is a viable alternative to chemicals that works to:
- Kill mold even in inaccessible cracks and voids
- Kill bacteria that can affect the health of occupants
- Kill insects that can spread mold in buildings
- Dry out the affected area
- Reduce annoying and irritating odors