Water damage — whether it is caused by floods, sewage backup, a burst pipe or something similar — can wreak havoc on your business. Taking prompt action is crucial to prevent expensive, long-lasting damage.
The Impact of Water Damage
Even a small amount of water and flood damage at your business can have big repercussions, including mold growth, floor and wall damage and inventory loss:
- Mold: Mold can grow on virtually any surface and cause a myriad of health effects, including an allergic reaction. Some evidence even suggests a link between mold exposure and memory impairment and anxiety. Hidden mold — like mold under flooring after a flood — is especially dangerous, as it can impact air quality.
- Floor and wall damage: Water can deteriorate and ruin walls and flooring, creating an unsafe surface and leading to expensive repairs or replacements. Wet materials can also attract pests that thrive in wet conditions or feed on wood.
- Inventory loss: One of the worst effects of commercial and office water damage is the financial loss it can incur through ruined inventory or supplies. This loss can worsen over time if water damage is not corrected.
About Our Services
We recommend professional intervention for any water-related damage — Alliance Environmental has the tools, skills and expertise to inspect, locate and address areas damaged before they can turn into costlier, more hazardous messes.
Our services include:
- Demolition: We offer interior and selective demolition and deconstruction, as well as salvaging, recycling and removal for water-damaged flooring and drywall.
- Mold removal: If you’ve noticed any signs of mold, we can help with prompt industrial removal of toxic and nontoxic mold types.
- Contents and total loss inventory: Contents and total loss inventory helps you get a full picture of the items lost to water damage. Detailed lists include descriptions, quantities and the estimated loss value to make insurance filing easier and quicker.
- Indoor air quality remediation: Indoor air quality remediation can help you test the conditions in your commercial property or workplace and take steps to eradicate any contaminants, including excessive dust.
- Heat treatment: Water and water-damaged items can attract pests, but our heat treatment methods help us eradicate rodents, insects and eggs, including termites and bed bugs.
Emergency water mitigation is also available at some locations. These services include an assessment of your damage, followed by quick removal of any standing water. We then dry and dehumidify the area as needed before repairing or replacing select materials.
Our Service Benefits
Expect the following benefits when you trust your water remediation to Alliance Environmental:
- Experience: With over 25 years of experience and more than 200,000 satisfied customers, our expert team meets and exceeds Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines while offering superior customer service to get you back in business as quickly as possible.
- Availability: We have 15 locations across the western United States, letting us respond to your needs with urgency. We’ve streamlined the consultation, cost estimate and containment processes to help industries ranging from commercial and government properties to schools and health care facilities.
- Innovation: Our innovative equipment and techniques help us identify and remediate even the most challenging water-damaged areas, all backed by a robust quality control program to ensure nothing but the best results.
Get Help Remediating Your Property
Call (877) 798-2240 to learn more or request a quote online today!